The Texas Power Switch is a program that makes it easy to lower your electricity bill through group buying.
With the approval of the City Council, the City of Lake Dallas is officially working with the Texas Power Switch to help residents save money on their electric bills.
What is the Texas Power Switch?
The Texas Power Switch is a group energy switching program run by iChoosr, LLC and is licensed by the Public Utility Commission of Texas (certificate number 80419). It gives residents the opportunity to join together and get a lower rate on electricity by asking energy providers to bid on the group’s business.
There is no cost to the residents or the City for this service, nor does the City receive any compensation. This is a service exclusively designed to help residents save money.
Save hundreds on your electric bills per year
Texans who switched to the 24 month plan in the last program are expected to save an average of $496 per year on their energy bills. The more people that participate, the greater the chances are of obtaining a competitive rate. Please keep in mind, there’s no fee to participate or obligation to switch.
Here’s how it works:
• Have an electricity bill handy and visit www.texaspowerswitch.com/lakedallas.
• Register for free before September 15th, 2020. It only takes a few minutes.
• The Texas Power Switch will organize an auction among electricity providers and the lowest rate wins.
• Participants will receive a personalized offer email by October 2nd, 2020 and then decide whether to accept the
offer or not.
• Join the Texas Power Switch Facebook page (facebook.com/TexasPowerSwitch) to follow updates about upcoming
virtual info sessions.
• Please remember that re-registration is required for each program.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 888-376-2077.