Lake Cities 4th of July
This is a spectacular, one-of-a-kind celebration that unites the communities of Lake Dallas, Corinth, Hickory Creek and Shady Shores in celebration of our Nation’s birth. The festivities begin with a patriotic parade followed by food, contests, vendors, and toe tappin’ music. The day is brought to a close with one of the largest, most dazzling fireworks displays in the area.
Contests and Events
Patriotic Parade starts at 9:00 a.m.
Road closures start at 8:30 a.m.
- Entry Form. Please return to email@example.com
- $10 Parade Fee
- Grand Marshall: TBD
- Grand Prize : $100 & trophy
- Runner Up : $75 & trophy
- Third Place : $50 & trophy
- Scoring criteria:
FREE Frozen T-Shirt Contest
Race to put on a frozen t-shirt the fastest! Contest starts at 5 p.m.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Winners will receive a trophy
Sponsors & Donors
Sponsoring community events is fun and rewarding. It’s an easy, gratifying way to give back to your customers. Your sponsorship dollars help keep admission free and provide entertaining, family-friendly activities. Support the 2021 Lake Cities 4th of July celebration and we will provide a level of advertising commensurate with your contribution.
View our 2021 sponsorship opportunities!
The Lake Cities 4th of July celebration is a family oriented, community event. Although we have added many activities over the years, we remain true to our roots. The goal is family participation in a safe environment at a reasonable cost. There is no admission and many free activities including music all day. All of this adds to a continual stream of event-goers seeing what else there is to eat or purchase.
Vendors who sell the following items will not be approved:
- Drug Paraphernalia
Becoming a vendor is easy! Follow the 3 steps below:
2. Food vendors must also supply a Temporary Health Permit and Food Vendor and Mobile Food Vehicles Requirements Acknowledgement in addition to the Vendor Application. These can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Purchase your booth/electrical options online: Sign up online:
- 10 X 10 Booth $50
- 10 X 20 Booth $100
- 10 X 10 Booth Lake Cities Resident Booth $40
- 10 X 20 Booth Lake Cities Resident Booth $65
- Temporary Health Permit $15
- Electricity $25
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is alcohol allowed? No
- Are pets allowed? Yes, but they must be on a leash.
- Is there an ATM? No
- Can we light our own fireworks? No
As defined in Section 46-2 of the City Code of Ordinances, "It is unlawful for any person to discharge or cause to be discharged any fireworks within the corporate limits of the city. Police officers of the city may confiscate fireworks from any person found to be in violation of this provision." Through special permits for celebration and the direction and supervision of the Fire Marshall, Big Boom Pyro puts on an AMAZING fireworks show at the Lake Cities 4th of July which continues to grow in volume and popularity every year.